Wednesday 26 February 2014

20 facts about me


1. I love watching stand up comedians. My favourites are Tim Minchin, Carl Barron, Danny Bhoy, Adam Hills and Felicity Ward.
2. My favourite animals are sloths and bears
3. I almost joined a roller derby team recently. My friend Psaultis plays. I love derby and go to a lot of games. But I decided that I like my teeth the way they are, so I didn't. If I did though, my name would be Bettie Pain, because I'm a big Bettie Page fan.
4. I love the smell of Windex
5. I have very diverse taste in movies. From Sound of Music to Tarentino films, I enjoy watching everything. I'm a movie addict and download a lot. Hehe naughty. But I still love going to the movies.
6. I've travelled overseas twice. Fiji in 2011 and Thailand in 2012. Can't wait to venture out again. Next I want to see New York! 
7. I get panick attacks and have severe anxiety and am on medication for it. I know I have forgotten to take my meds when I start crying at tv ads. So sad.
8. I grew up a total tomboy. The first boy I hit was in grade three because he tried to kiss me. Only now am I starting to embrace my girly side.
9. I hate exercise. With a passion. The only workout I do is an hour of dancing each Monday night, and that's only because it's fun and I love music. Otherwise, no. I don't think I'm lazy, I just get bored.
10. I love my food. I'm rubbish at dieting because I get bored with salads, etc. Not because I like junk food but I love pasta, bread, cheese, curries.. (Drooling now!!) I need variety. But I do eat in moderation.
11. I steal my hubbies clothes all the time. They're just comfy. I'm wearing his Sin City shirt right now.
12. I only like white wine. I haven't found a red wine I've ever liked. It needs to be fruity or sweet or I won't drink it. Which is why I also love the Kopperberg ciders. Especially the mixed fruit one. Mmmmmm..
13. If I could meet anyone it would be Bowie or Gaga. They're so inspiring for me because they're eccentric and don't care what people think. Little monster for life!
14. I secretly wish I could go back to high school simply because of the confidence I have now, but didn't have then. I still think about the times I could have stood up for myself and others when kids got nasty. I hate the attitude of most kids now. I wish parents cared more about what their kids do.
15. My hubby and I like to watch funny animal videos on YouTube and laugh our butts off. I wish I could have more pets but we're not allowed where we live. One day I want a property where I can have as many rescue pets as I want.
16. My parents separated when I was 17 but only just got divorced last year (12 years later!) but there's no animosity there, thank goodness.
17. I love the cold weather. I don't mind the heat but I hate sweating. I've only seen the snow once and that was on our honeymoon when we went to the Blue Mountains. It was magical!
18. Leo better win an Oscar this year. He's so deserving and is incredibly underrated. His performance in Shutter Island broke my heart (the lake scene with his kids) and he was hilarious in Wolf Of Wall Street. If he doesn't win, I'll riot.
19. I've met Erin Brockovich. The real one. I used to work for a law firm and she represents them in Australia. She was lovely and so funny.
20. I obsessed with daggy and lame dad jokes. My brother in law and I have regular competitions with our jokes. Oh and really bad puns. I just a good bad joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment