Sunday 16 February 2014

Liquid Sky Lacquer review 1

I was amazingly chosen as a continuous blog reviewer for the wonderful Carolyn at Liquid Sky Lacquer! I was so excited to receive the first three polishes to her recent collection. Two holos and a thermal. 

First up is 24 Karat Rose, the thermal


When warm, it's a lovely soft rose colour. When cold it goes bubblegum pink (like pictured above. There is a great golden flake through it though. Check out this macro!


Amazing hey!
This polish is in high demand and sells out literally as soon as it is stocked up! So look at for the restocks and get in quick!
The only thing I didn't like about this polish was that it took 4 coats for it to be opaque. I'm not sure if that's a thermal polish thing and a thermal needs to be sheer (I'm no polish maker!) but I personally don't like seeing a visible nail line (or as the we say in nail language "VNL") but I was glad that it actually could be covered. All in all, a truly beautiful polish!



Next up is Can't Be Tamed, a lime green holographic polish. This was three coats. Out in the sunlight..... WOW!!!!! Absolutely stunning! It did stain my nails a little afterwards so just double up on the base coat before use. Other than that, it's gorgeous and I love it!


Lastly, my favourite of the three. And I don't know why because I don't usually like brown polishes, but this was unreal! Chocolate Obsession, perfectly named. This was only two coats, perfect! And check out that rainbow holo! I went with the chocolate theme and put some gold leaf foil in the tips of some nails to act as chocolate wrapping. So quirky and cute!
Seriously do yourself a favourite and get this one. It's a favourite in my collection now!


Can't wait for the next collection! 

Check out Liquid Sky Lacquer on Instagram here: http://instagram.com/whimsicalcolor
To buy these polishes and more: http://liquidskylacquer.bigcartel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment