Saturday 14 December 2013

Bubblelina Polish review

I had the pleasure of swatching another collection for Bubblelina Polish and I found some real gems. 

I'll start with my favourite from the collection. This is called Grinch's Mistress


This is three coats of shimmery mermaid-coloured goodness. Mainly green with a slight duo chrome of gold, it also has teeny tiny gold glitters for sparkle. Absolutely magnificent! 

Next up is Cocoa Glitz


Not a colour I would usually go for but putting it in was a dream. It reminds me of Lindt chocolate. Creamy and rich. This is just two coats. It has small copper glitters in it too with tiny bits of texture, so it actually looks like chocolate on your nails!

Next up is Queen Of New Years Eve


The only issue I have with this is the consistency is quite thick, although with this much glitter in a bottle I don't think you can expect anything else.
I thought this would be perfect for a glitter gradient so I did so over a plain black. Because of the amount of glitter I only needed to use it twice to achieve this. And I LOVE it!
It's a mix of royal blues and purples, some metallics and golden stars.. Beautiful!

Next are two polishes I have used with one mani.


The base is a shimmery silky pearlescent white called The First Snow. The only thing I wasn't sure about was the bits if texture through it, not sure if it was meant to be a textured polish but I thought it would be better smooth. This was three coats but it is still quite opaque with two. 

I then used a glitter topper called Frosted Winter Berry. This polish I absolutely adore! Works well as a Christmas polish but also as a Valentines Day one also. It's so romantic and bold. This was two coats and has a mix of red, white and silver glitters in different shapes and sizes.

Next up is More Gifts For Me


A very subtle purple jelly packed with glitters. I put this over a purple undie to bring out the colours. As you can see, the amount of different glitters are wonderfully put together and are in different sizes, etc. The polish itself was quite thick but not too difficult to work with thankfully. 

The most surprising polish of all was this one


I'm absolutely not a pink kind of girl, never have been. But I do love a thermal!


The polish in the bottle is hot pink but when on your nails and it warms to your body temperature it goes a very elegant champagne pink. LOVELY! I love everything about this polish! Three coats as it is quite sheer, but an amazing thermal to add to your collection. This one is called My Lover Perfect.

There you have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment