Saturday 7 December 2013

The Hungry Asian - Strawberry 🍓

I am amazed by how gorgeous this polish is! It's a smooth jelly red, but for a jelly it's opaque in two coats only. I used three in this picture and only  because I accidentally chipped a few of the tips while doing some housework (first world problems hey) 

It has teeny tiny black glitters in it, although I'm not sure if you would say they are glittery, they're not shiny at all. They are perfectly round and pure black. But there aren't too many to take away from the gorgeous blood red colour of this polish. 

Strawberry is a completely appropriate name because it looks exactly like it.
PERFECT!


I couldn't resist doing some handpainted strawberries as an accent. I used OPI Jade Is The New Black and a Skin Food lime green for the vines. Also did some little yellow dots to act as the strawberry plant flowers (without the petals)

Altogether, I think this is one if the most beautiful polishes I have ever seen and used. The outer appearance of the polish in the bottle certainly does the finished product justice.

Thank you The Hungry Asian!
You can buy her polishes on Etsy so please check them out!

Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheHungryAsian
Website: http://www.thehungryasian.com/?m=1

No comments:

Post a Comment